When spices infuse your recipes with their flavors, they remove the need for salt or sugar (very addictive) that many people mistakenly use to add flavor. A very good habit to teach your children from the start. Spices are so easy to love ... However if they are used to eating only bland food, the first contact with salt / sugar can be addictive.
8 months +
Curry of Cauliflower & Green Beans
aurélie d'hulst — mar 24, 2020
8 months +
Preparation: 5 min
Cooking: 25 to 30 min
- 1 cauliflower
- 25cl coconut milk
- 2 tbsp of "my 1st curry"
- 200g beans
- 100g peas
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces
- Spread them out in a baking dish
- Add 25cl of coconut milk + 2 tbsp of "My Premier Curry"
- Put in the oven (200 ° C) for 25 to 30 minutes
- Add +/- 200g of beans (cut) 10 min before the end of cooking
- & possibly frozen peas 5 minutes before the end of cooking
- Pair this dish with chicken, fish, rice or rice noodles and a few cilantro leaves to make it a perfect meal
- Share this family meal or freeze leftovers directly
If your little one (-12m) is not yet comfortable with small pieces, do not hesitate to simply crush them with a fork (7M +) or to mix the recipe!